1. Silver Clutch/Makeup Bag by Marketa New York — I love this little bag. It was a gift from Jennie and it's a perfect little clutch or makeup bag.
2. JF Minerals Super Gloss in "Super Nectar" — this lovely lip gloss is a part of Jennie's product line, JF Minerals. The peach color is great because it's a nice, neutral color that can be worn every day, plus the shimmer adds a little glamour.
3. Yes To Carrots Lip Butter in "Carrot" — my all-time favorite lip balm (and, trust me, I've tried a lot of lip balms!). This goes wherever I go, or it's going to be a bad day. It's 95% organic, contains no preservatives, and it contains Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Shea Butter, and other skin conditioners.
4. Fragrance Roller in "Warm Vanilla Bean" by Lollibomb Beauty — Luca Cusolito of Lollibomb Beauty creates some of the most amazing scents on this earth (no wonder her tagline is "smell pretty"!), and her cosmetics are vegan and paraben-free. Warm Vanilla Bean smells like a combination of Warm Vanilla Sugar and Vanilla Bean with a little spice to it. I wear this pretty much every day because it just smells so good!
5. Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in "Ultra Black" — I've recently become a fan of Physicians Formula because they carry affordable and quality cosmetics that are free of harmful chemicals. Do you know how hard it is to find a liquid eyeliner that does not contain parabens (a chemical preservative that has been linked to Cancer)? Very, very difficult. So, I was really glad to find Physicians Formula's hypoallergenic and paraben- and fragrance-free eyeliner.
6. Aveda Inner Light Mineral Dual Foundation in "Aster" — this is a really nice and versatile foundation for anyone with combination skin (like me) because it performs beautifully both wet and dry and, depending on how it's used, offers light to full coverage. It's also paraben-free, talc-free and non-caking.
7. Clinique Color Palette in "Like Mink and Smoldering Plum" — I got this as a gift when a friend of mine was working for Clinique and the colors are perfect for me. The tan and brown eyeshadows are great for my blue eyes and the light plum/pink blush is nice when used very lightly.
What's in your makeup bag?
Read my other guest posts on the Jennie Fresa Beauty Blog, visit Poor & Pretty for some fashion/makeup tips for small budgets, and check out my Etsy shop for cupcake soaps!